Mon, 20 Feb 2017
The NUEPA is an autonomous organization emphasizing on planning, management and capacity building in educational policy, through research, training, consultancy and dissemination. The university functions through its nine Departments, which are as given below.
- Department of Educational Planning
- Department of Educational Administration
- Department of Educational Policy
- Department of Educational Finance
- Department of School and Non-formal Education
- Department of Higher Education
- Department of International Cooperation
- Department of Sub-national Systems
- Department of Operations Research and Systems Management
The activities of NUEPA are as given below.
- Training educational planners and administrators
- Research in educational planning and administration
- Providing consultancy services at national and international levels
- Disseminating the latest knowledge and information through its publications
- Organizing seminars, conferences and workshops in educational planning and administration
- Providing a forum for exchange of views and experiences between practicing educational administrators, planners and academics.
- Sponsoring research in educational planning, policy and management.
- M. Phil
This programme of two-year duration is offered in three parts with first part comprising of compulsory papers, the second having the optional papers and the third part having dissertation work.
The full-time Ph.D programme is of five years’ duration and the part-time programme is of 7 years’ duration. There is an eight month pre-Ph.D course.
The NUEPA offers 10 fellowships each for the students of M.Phil. and Ph. D. Programmes based on the norms laid down by University Grants Commission (UGC).
For More Articles, visit Back to INDIA EDUCATION Home