Thu, 30 Mar 2017
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP)
The Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics is a pioneer institute in nuclear sciences research established in 1950 and it obtained the autonomous status in 1951. Now, the institute has around 125 faculty members, 20 post-doctoral fellows and 80 graduate students. The Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics offers a number of Research / Doctoral / Post Doctoral Programs in Physics / Nuclear Physics.
The Institute has the following academic groups.
- Biophysical Sciences
- Center for Advanced research and Education (CARE)
- Center for Applied Mathematics and Computational Sciences
- Condensed Matter Physics
- High Energy Physics & Microelectronics
- Material Physics
- Nuclear Sciences
- Theory (Saha Theory Group)
- Teaching & Training Program
There are number of Research / Doctoral / Post Doctoral Programs in Physics / Nuclear Physics offered by the Institute.
For More Articles, visit Back to INDIA EDUCATION Home