Commission of Scientific & Technical Terminology (CSTT)
About Commission of Scientific & Technical Terminology (CSTT)
The Commission of Scientific & Technical Terminology strives towards developing a uniform technology for Hindi and other modern Indian languages.It develops the language technology for books and periodicals at all the educational levels. The functions of the Commission of Scientific and Technical Terminology are as follows.
- Evolution of scientific and technical terminology in Hindi and other Indian languages.
- Identification of Pan-Indian terminology and its propagation for promoting maximum use by all Indian languages.
- Development of a Computer based National Terminology Bank.
- Information and Consultancy Services in the field of terminologies.
- Usage survey and standardization of terminology.
Scientific And Technical Literature
- Production and publication of university-level books on various subjects in Hindi and other Indian langauges.
- Co-ordination and monitoring of the book production activities of Hindi Granth Academies and State Text-book Boards.
- Production of definitional dictionaries in various subjects.
- Publication of readings, monographs, digests, etc. on scientific and technical subjects for use by students as supplementary reading material.
- Publications of Journals, viz., 'Vigyan Garima Sindhu' and 'Gyan Garima Sindhu'.
- Compilation of common medical terms and phrases in Indian languages.
- Organization of exhibitions of university-level books.
- Publicity and sale of the publication of the CSTT and Granth Academies.
Some of the achievements of CSTT are as follows.
- Definitional Dictionaries
- Fundamental Glossaries
- Departmental Glossaries
- Pan – India Terminology
- Production of University — Level Books
- Readings, digests and Monographs
- Compilation of Common Medical terms and Phrases
- Scholarly Journals - "Vigyan Garima Sindhi"
- Computer-based national terminology Bank
Education in India: Menu
- Education in India, An introduction
- Importance of Education
- Why Should I learn?
- Brief History of Education in India
- Levels of Education in India
- University Education in India
- Schooling in India
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Bar Council of India (BCI)
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
- Advanced Computing Training School (ACTS)
- Central Hindi Directorate (CHD)
- Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering (CIAE)
- Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET)
- Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages (CIEFL)
- International Training Program (ITP)
- Commission of Scientific & Technical Terminology (CSTT)
- Council of Architecture (COA)
- Dental Council of India (DCI)
- Directorate General of Shipping
- DOEACC Society
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
- Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT)
- Indian School of Business
- Indian School of Mines (ISM)
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Institute of Economic Growth (IEG)
- Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc)
- Institute Of Physics (IOP)
- Medical Council of India
- National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA)
- Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSS)
- Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
- Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP)
- Technical Teacher's Training Institute (TTTI)
- Indian Institutes of Management (IIM)
- Veterinary Council of India (VCI)
Accounting & Law Courses:
- Chartered Accountancy
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India
- Law Education
More Courses in India:
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Advertising Course
- Biotechnology Course
- Library Science
- Fashion Designing Course
- Education in Teaching
- Air Hostess Training
- Music Education & Courses
- Air Ticketing Course
- Travel and Tourism Education & Courses
- Civil Services Examination
- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad at USA
- Study Abroad at United Kingdom
- Study Abroad at Australia
- Study Abroad at Canada
- Study Abroad at Germany
- Admission to Various Levels of Higher Studies
- Learning for a Better Career
- Education and Economy
- Online Education
- Distance Education
- On Outsourcing of Jobs to India
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Migration of Skilled Indians to Abroad (Brain Drain)
- Educational Loans