Technical Teacher's Training Institute (TTTI)
by V.A.Ponmelil (All rights reserved by the author)
The Technical Teacher’s Training Institute Bhopal was established in 1966 mainly for the development of the technician education system in the country.
- Master of Technical Education - XIV batch - II Semester
- Master of Technical Education - International - XV batch - II Semester
- DCA Project under Research and Development for identification of competencies required for the Electronics and Electrical Engineering Diploma Holders.
- DCA Project under Modernization and Removal of Obsolescence for Development of LAN and Development of Multimedia LRUC
- DCA Project under Thrust Areas of Technical Education for Collaborative Computing
- Rajiv Gandhi National Drinking Water Mission - HRD Project
For More Articles, visit Back to INDIA EDUCATION Home